South Australia is a world leader in renewable energy.
Investment in renewable energy projects supports the move toward a low-carbon future that mitigates the impacts of climate change.
South Australia offers world-class renewable energy resources, much of which remain untapped, and a track record of policy certainty in supporting renewable energy investment.
Support for investors includes funding and financing programs, investor guides and resource maps.
South Australia seeks projects that:
- help provide dispatchable energy generation from renewable resources
- make our energy supply more stable and reliable
- increase investment and jobs
- reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- strengthen our reputation as a test-bed for next-generation renewable technologies.
Click on the tiles below to find out more.