Renewable Energy Research and South Australian Universities
The following weblinks are provided for renewable energy investors interested in establishing linkages with locally based tertiary institutions with renewable energy research capabilities.
South Australian Renewable Energy Institute
University of Adelaide
- Centre for Energy Technology
- Research Institute for Climate Change and Sustainability (RIsCCS)
- Adelaide University Research Park
University of South Australia
- Institute of Sustainable Systems and Technologies
- School of Mathematics and Statistics, Environmental Mathematics Group
- Ian Wark Institute
- Molecular Technologies Research Cluster
University College London
- School of Energy and Resources
Financial Incentives for Business Research and Development Activities
The Australian Taxation Office and AusIndustry provide generous tax concessions designed to increase research and development being conducted by Australian companies.